Once upon a time, gorgeous babes Trisha and Nayanthara were the major contestants for the spot of top Heroine of Kollywood and Tollywood and the duo even had a rivalry and enmity post-Trisha taking Kuruvi movie role from Nayanthara.
However, the cold war was over a while back and as Nayanthara is happily scoring hits like Aramm, Imaikkaa Nodigal, Kolamaavu Kokila, and Velaikkaran, Trisha is going her own path with movies like Mohini, Hey Jude etc.
Recently, Nayanthara and her boyfriend, director Vignesh shivn had seen Trisha's latest release 96 in theatres along with friends and enjoyed the movie praising performances of both Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha. Let's see if Vignesh shivn will revive his shelved project with Trisha, Nayanthara and a hero.
Rakul all set to enter Action Rakul Preet Singh, The Slender waist babe is currently starring in a number of films in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi and after the disastrous outing with her last Bollywood movie Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, now she's acting with Ajay Devgn in the romantic action movie De De Pyaar de directed by Akiv Ali and also starring veteran actress Tabu.
- Pranitha with Mallu Beauty!
- Tamanna shows her rage
- Is that Baby bump Ileana?
- Sexy Samantha will be Back
- OMG... Kajal Aggarwal to enter Wedlock soon
- Lady Superstar ready for it?
- Can Raashi Khanna win again?
- Rowdy wins Big Time
- Mahesh Babu or Pawan Kalyan to be BIGG BOSS host for Season 3
- Kajal teams up with Younger Brother for third time - Photos Inside
- Sayyeshaa's movie has Mallu Legend playing Prime Minister of India
- Music Director cum Actor goes places
- Thriller sends Chills and Hits
- Troubles brewing between Trish and Vish !?!
- Whoa... Whoa... Is this Samantha !?!