The calm and composed hero of Tollywood, Sumanth who had previously scored several hits like the Godavari, Golconda High school and Gowri, had lost form trying to become a commercial hero and started acting in numerous flops.
However, he gained a new lease of life with his last release, breezy romantic entertainer Malli Raava directed by Gautam Tinanuri and costarring Aakanksha Singh which was appreciated by critics and Turned out to be a comeback for him.
The actor has now completed shooting formalities of his next, which is his milestone silver jubilee flick Subramanyapuram directed by debutant Santhosh Jagarlapudi and costarring Eesha Rebba. Sumanth also has idam Jagath and NTR in his Kitty.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...