It is the season of multistarrers, the tempo was set by the ace director Maniratnam directorial venture Chekka Chivantha Vaanam starring a battalion of stars including Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupath, Simbu, Arun Vijay And Arvind Swamy in lead roles.
Next, Kollywood witnessed another multistarrer in the form of the most expected movie, Super Deluxe, directed by Thiagarajan Kumararaja, the maker of the national award-winning cult neo-noir drama Aaranya Kaandam way back in 2011.
Now, the actress is all set to work on a new multi-starrer which will be in lines of the Hollywood movie 'Charlie's Angels'. The movie will feature Nivetha Pethuraj and Eesha Reba too.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'