It is a known fact that the Malayalam legendary superstar Mohanlal has been roped in to play a vital role in the upcoming action thriller of versatile hero Suriya, which has been directed by his Ayan and Maattrraan maker KV Anand and bankrolled by Lyca Productions.
While Suriya has been sporting a new look and had been meeting many NSG commandos, officers, brigadiers and learning their army experiences, it was confirmed that the star was playing the role of an NSG commando, and now, the character played by Lalettan has been revealed as well.
Mohanlal is playing the Prime Minister of India in a character named Chanrakanth Varma, and his looks have been designed to resemble the real Indian PM Narendra Modi himself. Suriya 37 also stars Arya, Sayyeshaa, Samuthirakani, Boman Irani and Premkumar, and aims an April 14 release.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...