Hero Karthi was last seen making a remarkable comeback earlier this year with the Pandiraj directorial rural entertainer family flick Kadaikutty Singam post a disastrous outing in the form of Maniratnam directorial Kaatru Veliyidai last year and is all set to have his next release by December.
Even as the actor is busy shooting for his next movie Dev directed by debutant director Rajath Ravishankar and costarring Rakul Preet Singh, which is being shot in Kulu Manali, the actor has reportedly signed his next project as well with a promising maker.
Karthi will next join hands with the talented Mallu maker Jeethu Joseph known for his Malayalam hits like Drishyam, Memories, Aadhi etc besides also directing Kamal Haasan in Papanasam. This venture will feature Kajal as the female lead role. This movie will be an action thriller and will begin after Jeethu completes his Bollywood debut The body, starring Emraan Hashmi, Rishi Kapoor, and Vedhika.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry