Post the humongous success of his last release, the rural political entertainer Rangasthalam Mega Powerstar Ramcharan is currently busy shooting for his 12th movie, the untitled venture directed by Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu and bankrolled by DVV Danayya.
While the project has been called as RC 12 for now, there were rumors making rounds that the team has decided to name the movie after Chiru's 90s blockbuster State Rowdy, and now there are another set of fresh rumors that the movie might be named Vinaya Vidya Rama.
RC 12 stars Bharat Ane Nenu girl Kiara Advani as the female lead, and also stars a flurry of stars including Tamil actor Prashanth, Sneha, Vivek Oberoi debuting in Tollywood as the antagonist, and Aryan Rajesh, and the movie is planned as a Sankranthi release.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry