Actor Vijay Sethupathi, fondly called as Makkal Selvan by his numerous fans, is on cloud nine, as for the past 3 weeks, it is his films that have been ruling the Kollywood box office like a boss, with no other movie coming close to toppling his movies from the top.
While his Maniratnam directorial Chekka Chivantha Vaanam had turned out to be a blockbuster, the Trisha costarrer romantic feel-good entertainer 96, has been unanimously received lovely reviews and ended as a blockbuster. He dubbed for 'Avengers Endgame' and was criticized.
In this case, he did the role of a Transgender for 'Super Deluxe' and the movie failed. Samantha who spoke to a Tamil Weekly said, "I am upset, to be frank. The real success of a movie should win both the critics and the Box-Office. No use of minting awards and if theater owners face losses. I feel bad for VJS who was dedicated for the role of Shilpa."
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'