Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who has been in the form of her life, with all her movies turning out to be money spinners at the box office, and her last two movies, both being female-centric ones, Kolamaavu Kokila and Imaikkaa Nodigal both becoming 30 crores plus grosser blockbusters.
Now, the actress, who has completed more than 50 movies in quick time, failed with 'Airaa', which is directed by director KM Sarjun of short films Maa and Lakshmi fame, and had debuted with Echarikkai ithu Manithargal Nadamadum Idam.
The actress who is unperturbed has now moved on to her next biggie where she works with Rajinikanth himself. She also has signed her next which will be the sequel for 'Thanioruvan'. The actress has some notable biggies to her name.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema