Young hero Nivin Pauly has always been the talk of the tinsel town ever since his 2015 blockbuster romantic entertainer Premam had released, and since then he has been a part of blockbuster movies like Sakhavu, Njandugalude Naatil Oridavela, Hey Jude to name a few.
However, he had faced minimal setbacks in the form of Richie, his most ambitious Tamil project, which failed to entice audience, and now he is all set to arrive on screens with his next, a biggie historical set in the pre-independence era, Kaayamkulam Kochunni where he plays a Robinhood.
The movie directed by Rosshan Andrrews and costarring Malayalam legend Mohanlal and Priya Anand released recently worldwide and in Kerala alone with 351 screens and 1700+ shows, which is huge by any margin. This movie is even called as Kerala's own 'Baahubali'.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess