The dusky babe Priya Anand had started off her career with movies like Vamanan, Ethirneechal and then ventured into Tollywood as well as she was a part of movies like Leader, Rama Rama Krishna Krishna and many more movies but none gave her a career high.
She then starred in Malayalam and Kannada movies, as she scored back to back blockbusters as her Malayalam movies Ezra with Prithviraj and Kayamkulam Kochunni with Nivin Pauly and Kannada movie Orange with Ganesh became hits.
Now she tasted success with RJ Balaji starrer LKG and due to that, she has bagged a pivotal role in Arjun Reddy Tamil version Adithya Varma. But now, she was replaced by Raiza Wilson and the actress is upset as she couldn't get any projects despite a success.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru