Mahath Raghavendra, who was introduced by the controversial hero of Kollywood, Simbu aka STR, had starred with him in few movies like Vallavan, Kaalai, Annbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan to name a few, besides also acting alongside Thala Ajith in Mankatha.
The actor who had of late not been seen much in movies had made waves as he had participated as a contestant in the Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan hosted television reality show Bigg Boss season 2 Tamil, and had his fair share of controversies and bad reputation as well.
Now, the actor has been again helped by his friend Simbu, as Mahath has been roped in to play the second lead in Simbu's Attarintiki Dhaaredhi remake directed by Sundar. C. The movie has Megha Akash as Simbu's pair, and it is expected that Mahath will be paired with Catherine Teresa. Ramya Krishnan plays Simbu's aunt.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess