Director Vetrimaran, of the successful and critically acclaimed movies like Pollathavan, Aadukalam, Visaranai was last seen with, the first of his trilogy of North Chennai based gangster movies, Vada Chennai, which stars his favorite, the national award winner Dhanush.
The movie was a huge hit and it got appreciated as it was a raw, rustic and bold flick. The movie had some gore, violent fights and it even got a 'A' certificate. The movie was indeed a new experience for Tamil audience.
Now, the team of Dhanush and Vetrimaran have also revealed that they have already shot 20% of Vada Chennai second part, but next, immediately they are joining hands for another movie titled 'Asuran' which is not a part of this trilogy and that Vada Chennai part 2 will begin after this movie. The shooting is happening at Tuticorin and now Kajal has been roped in for a cameo role.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema