The most wanted hero of Kollywood at the moment happens to be Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi, who has hit a career-high with his last two movies becoming his biggest hits, post the disastrous outings like Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren and his home production Junga.
The Maniratnam directorial Multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam with Vijay Sethupathi in pivotal role as Rasool Ebrahim IPS had grossed more than 60 crores, and his last week release, the romantic entertainer 96 costarring Trisha has also been setting box office benchmarks by receiving great response.
96 has been raved by critics and audience alike for its sweet and poetic content, and the movie has been lapped up by the audience who have been taken on a nostalgic trip down the memory lane. 96 has been shifted to larger screens and increased shows from this week, and is set to turn a blockbuster.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry