2011 saw the release of the most anticipated flick of those times, Aadukalam, directed by critically acclaimed maker Vetrimaran who was then a one hitmaker Pollathavan again with Dhanush, and the movie went on to become a critical and commercial success as well.
On its way to commercial glory despite being released alongside movies like Siruthai and Kavalan, Aadukalam also became a well-received movie and went on to fetch a national award for best actor for Dhanush and best director national award for Vetrimaran as well.
Now, the same combo returned with 'Vada Chennai' and the movie was a huge success. They are shooting for 'Asuran' and the movie is half-way done. In this case, Dhanush is confident about the sequel to 'Vada Chennai' and said the shooting is just a few scenes away and it will be done soon.
Kajal Aggarwal and Madhavan denies rumours Tamil acclaimed actor Madhavan, who had made a strong return to films, with his critically acclaimed as well as commercial blockbuster movies like Irudhi Suttru and Vikram Vedha and is currently occupied with a number of projects.
- Rashmika creates Awareness
- Young Actress in a famous Tamil sequel
- Tamanna and Shruti getting 'SO CLOSE'
- Aishwarya Rai husband joins Web Series
- Tamanna's Quench is to Act in 'SUCH A ROLE'
- Shruti Haasan's Hollywood Offer forces her for HOT INTIMATE SCENES...
- Some Spicy Glam for Keerthy Suresh in her Bollywood Debut
- PM Modi Totally Ignored South Indian Cinema