Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha was last seen in the campus entertainer Kiraak party Directed by debutant Saran Kopisetty and costarring Simran Parinja and Samyuktha Hegde and the movie had a disastrous run.
Kiraak party was the remake of a successful sandalwood flick and despite that, the movie failed, and now Nikhil Siddhartha is ready with yet another remake this time that of a flop Tamil movie. The movie progressed at a brisk pace and is now ready for a release.
Nikhil Siddhartha will be seen next in the TN Santosh directorial mudra which is the Telugu remake of the flop movie Kanithan, and costarring Lavanya Tripathi, mudra is ready for a release. Watch out this space for more updates.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru