Critically acclaimed maker Vetrimaran and Dhanush has always been a formidable combo at the box office, as their movies had struck an emotional chord with the audience as we as striking Rich at the box office as well.
Their first movie Pollathavan thrashed biggies, and their second Aadukalam was a critical and commercial success, and now they are back for their third, a gangster flick based on a carrom player Anbu, Vada Chennai part 1 of the trilogy got released recently and it struck gold at the Box-Office.
Next week, Dhanush and Vetrimaran are all set to launch their next movie, their fourth which is not gonna be the second part of Vada Chennai but a fresh script. This movie might be bankrolled by ace producer Kalaipuli S Thaanu who previously produced VIP 2. Kajal is likely to be the female lead role and the team also roped in Prakash Raj for a crucial role. Prakash Raj and Kajal will be part of the first schedule.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry