Director Agathiyan's (Kaathal Kottai, Gokulathil Seethai fame) daughter, Vijayalakshmi had made her debut as an actress in the 2007 blockbuster Chennai 600028, following which she also starred in the crime drama Anjathey.
After several flops like Katrathu Kalavu, Aadama Jeichomada, she had got married and quit acting, and she was last seen in Chennai 600028 IInd innings and was also shining as a wildcard contestant in the recently concluded Biggg Boss season 2 Tamil.
Now she has bagged a plum role in the next movie of Imsai Arasan 23 am Pulikesi fame director Chimbu Deven, which is bankrolled by her first director Venkat Prabhu in his Black Ticket company productions. Watch out this space for more updates.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru