Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh who had a disastrous start to 2018 with the milestone silver jubilee flick of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, the Trivikram Srinivas Directorial Agnyaathavaasi had made a superb comeback.
She returned strongly with the Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati which grossed 65 crores and next, she made waves with her role in Saamy Square which was, however, a commercial failure.
Now, Keerthy Suresh is just having one Bollywood movie under her kitty and she never signed any movie in Tamil or Telugu. Now it has been reported that the actress has decided to take a rest for 2 months before committing new movies.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'