After a huge gap post-historical movies like Urumi, Pazhasi Raja, etc to name a few, Malayalam film industry witnessed the release of a proper historical movie in the form of this week's release Kayamkulam Kochunni.
Directed by Rosshan Andrrews of How old are you and Mumbai police fame, the movie starring nivin Pauly, Priya Anand and Mohanlal is the tale of Kerala's own Robin hood of pre-independence times and was made on a huge budget.
Released two days back, the movie took the best ever opening for a Malayalam movie grossing 5.3 crores and now, the two days collection of the movie is a whopping 16.50 crores worldwide and is on its way to becoming nivin Pauly's career best.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project