After a huge gap post-historical movies like Urumi, Pazhasi Raja, etc to name a few, Malayalam film industry witnessed the release of a proper historical movie in the form of this week's release Kayamkulam Kochunni.
Directed by Rosshan Andrrews of How old are you and Mumbai police fame, the movie starring nivin Pauly, Priya Anand and Mohanlal is the tale of Kerala's own Robin hood of pre-independence times and was made on a huge budget.
Released two days back, the movie took the best ever opening for a Malayalam movie grossing 5.3 crores and now, the two days collection of the movie is a whopping 16.50 crores worldwide and is on its way to becoming nivin Pauly's career best.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry