It's a known fact that young director Sankalp Reddy who enthralled the audience with his debut movie Ghazi, the first sea war flick of India, a national award-winning movie starring Rana Daggubati made the famous 'Antariksham 9000 mph'.
The movie featured mega prince Varun Tej in the lead role, and it also had a huge star cast. However, the movie failed to strike gold at the Box-Office and it ended in a loss venture. But now, this movie is going to be remade in Tamil.
If reports are to be trusted, Siva Karthikeyan is doing the remake under Ravikumar direction. Rakul Preet is pairing with him for the first time. But, the team has denied reports that it is a remake. But, they have never clarified it officially.
Tamanna has done Bikini in 'Action' - Director reveals Hot Secrets! Megastar Chiranjeevi who had been inactive in politics had made a spectacular return to films with the last year Sankranthi release Khaidi No 150 directed by VV Vinayak which had become a blockbuster, following which he tasted success in his 151st project Sye Raa.
- Jai and Athulya in action movie!
- Vikram 58 gets a Huge Boost, But still Misses Trisha!
- Aishwarya Rai in Chiranjeevi's next?
- Kajal Aggarwal SHOCKS by Being Open...
- Shruti Haasan Is Just Too Hot to Handle - 14 LATEST HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Shruti Haasan Shooting Stopped again?
- Young Bikini Babe wants to work with this 'TELUGU' Hero
- Mahat gets Hot Bigg Boss Babe
- Bikini Babe's husband in Superstar's movie
- Rakul Preet acts as a Stripper in her new Bollywood movie
- SHOCKING: Shruti Haasan Accepts that she is ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL and had PRIVATE Issues
- Vijay's 'Bigil' becomes Troll Material on the social media
- Sye Raa 13 Days Telugu States Collections
- Paparazzi Caught Kiara Advani Red Handed in a Sexy Short Skirt before leaving in a Car - 12 Hot Photos Inside
- Rakul Preet or Kiara Advani - Who looks more sexy and hot in Gym Dress?