National award winning actor Dhanush who was last seen in the disastrous Velaiyilla Pattathari 2, is recently seen with his next biggie, Vada Chennai. The movie released last week and has opened to positive critics and reviews. The movie struck gold at the Box-Office.
Produced by Dhanush himself in his Wunderbar studios, the movie revolves around the life of North Madras people and directed by Vetrimaran of Pollathavan and Aadukalam fame. Kajal Aggarwal is now roped in to do the female lead in Dhanush's next and she will be seen in a political role for the first time.
After this movie, Dhanush and Vetrimaran are joining hands again for a hard-hitting project which is based on a novel named Vekkai written by Sahitya Academy winner Poomani. This movie is said to be an intense political thriller set in the backdrop of the lives of downtrodden people.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree
- Why Jo accepts such roles?