Ever since Mahanati was announced, there were speculations on who would be cast as the legendary yesteryear Superstar Savithri, and when Nag Ashwin and team finally announced that Keerthy Suresh will essay the role, it came across as a shocker for many, and internet was filled with trolls and memes, focusing on her hamming in flicks like Thodari, especially thriving on screenshots taken in awkward moments during performances.
Mahanati was released on May 9, and right from the premieres, the movie started garnering positive responses and went on to the level of a section claiming it a classic and raving about the performance of Keerthy Suresh. The movie also survived competition from the biggie Naa Peru Surya (which vanished soon though!).
Now, Keerthy Suresh is happy as the fans are celebrating the movie even after one year and is appreciating her for her hardwork and effots as Savithri. The actress said she can never ever get a similar chance once again in her career span.
'Geetha Govindam' Director grabs Biggie Director Parasuram had been relatively lesser known in the early phases of his career with his movies like Anjaneyulu, solo etc failing to click at the box office despite having names like Ravi Teja, Nayanthara, Regina Cassandra.
- Raju Gari Gadhi 3 first-day Telugu States collections
- Even Hansika's Last Attempt ended miserable
- Ileana again with Mass Hero?
- One Hero Trolls Another to get inside Jana Sena
- Sana turns Blind !?!
- LEAKED Photos of HANSIKA are just for promotions!
- Vasundara signs a new movie
- Amala 'Desperate' for Offers
- Surabhi's Uninhibited Glamour Show in these 16 High Clarity Hot Photos
- Kajal Aggarwal does a Hottest Photoshoot
- Vikram to grab Trisha this time!
- Producer want to release in December, fans not to release in 2019!
- Aditi Rao is the new face fo GRT Jewellers
- 27 Hottest Tempting Clicks of Kiara Advani
- Trisha does it all by herself on the whole