Actors union secretary and President of producers council of Tami cinema, the action hero Vishal is a busy man as his movie is releasing, and he has been also making necessary actions to cater to complaints with regards to the Me too campaign rising in the industry.
Vishal, during a recent media interaction, said that he is always against sexual abuse and added that it is not mandatory to post in twitter and voice out support, and hereafter if anyone faces such issues, if they complain immediately like Amala Paul immediate action will be taken.
Vishal who is having his silver jubilee flick Sandakozhi 2, directed by Lingusamy and costarring keerthy Suresh and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar getting released tomorrow, said that it was always tough making a movie after announcing a release date and that it is a most important movie for him.
These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy Disha Patani who is flying high with some big projects under her belt has now signed the biggest movie of her whole career. The actress who recently signed India's costliest movie, 'Sangamitra' by replacing Shruti Haasan has signed another new project which would elevate her to next level.
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM