The sandalwood beauty Pranitha Subash had been a part of numerous hit movies in Kannada like Jarasandha, Porki etc, and had been a part of Telugu movies as well, like Baava and many other disastrous movies, and also in Tamil movies like Udhayan, Saguni etc.
After a disastrous stint as a heroine, Pranitha had turned to character roles in movies like Brahmotsavam, Attarintiki Dhaaredhi, Rabhasa, and many other movies, and currently, she is acting in few Tamil flicks and was last seen in the form of Hello Guru Prema Kosame.
The sexy bombshell known for her bold costumes and sensuous dances, has shown her other side, as Pranitha has adopted a government school in Karnataka, and this school is located in her own place Hasan, She was a part of a teaching campaign last year, and that experience made her do this.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru