The gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha was last seen in the road mystery thriller U-turn directed by Pawan Kumar, and the movie, which was the remake of the super hit Kannada movie of the same name, went on to gross more than 23 crores at the box office.
Post the success of U-turn and with 4 hits this year in her kitty with U-turn, Rangasthalam, Mahanati and Irumbuthirai, Samantha has begun ground works on her next movie, which is gonna be the remake of Korean hit comedy entertainer Miss Granny, and the movie will be on floors soon.
This remake will be helmed by Ala Modalaindi girl Nandini Reddy who had directed Samantha earlier in Jabardasth, and it has now been reported that young hero naga Shaurya who was last seen in the flop Narthanashala might play a role in this remake. It should be noted that he openly fought with Sai Pallavi and criticized her. Samantha plays a 70-year-old in the movie.
Mehreen Pirzada is Worried Yep! You read that right... Mehreen is deeply worried about her 'Bad Luck'. Mehreen is fondly called as the 'Golden Girl' of Tollywood as she easily scores Hits with flop heroes. The actress even changed fortunes fo Gopichand with her last release 'Pantham'.
- Famous Telugu cinematographer Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Anushka Shetty's mom wants Prabhas as his Son-In-Law
- A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...