The gorgeous Akkineni princess Samantha was last seen in the road mystery thriller U-turn directed by Pawan Kumar, and the movie, which was the remake of the super hit Kannada movie of the same name, went on to gross more than 23 crores at the box office.
Post the success of U-turn and with 4 hits this year in her kitty with U-turn, Rangasthalam, Mahanati and Irumbuthirai, Samantha has begun ground works on her next movie, which is gonna be the remake of Korean hit comedy entertainer Miss Granny, and the movie will be on floors soon.
This remake will be helmed by Ala Modalaindi girl Nandini Reddy who had directed Samantha earlier in Jabardasth, and it has now been reported that young hero naga Shaurya who was last seen in the flop Narthanashala might play a role in this remake. It should be noted that he openly fought with Sai Pallavi and criticized her. Samantha plays a 70-year-old in the movie.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty