Sandalwood babe Rashmika Mandanna began her Tollywood career with the Superhit campus entertainer Chalo which made her get the big offer of working under the prestigious Geetha arts banner in Geetha Govindam.
Directed by Parasuram Petla, the movie costarring Vijay Deverakonda went on to gross more than 125 crores and made her a lucky heroine and then followed the average result of her Nani co-starrer Devadas.
Next, she's all set to be seen in 'Dear Comrade'. The shooting was wrapped up recently and the team is busy with Post-Production works. However, the team has decided to start the promotional works by June and Rashmika will be part of it.
The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is down and under with movies like Touch Chesi Chudu directed by debutante Vikram Sirikonda, Mass entertainer Nela Ticket directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame and 'AAA'.
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'
- Mahesh Babu: Fans will proud of Sarileru Nekkevvaru