Vijay Sethupathi has been having a great year with his cameo appearance in Imaikkaa Nodigal being appreciated and with the blockbuster results of Chekka Chivantha Vaanam and the romantic entertainer 96. Trisha who was last seen in the flop movie 'Mohini' has got a new lease of life with '96'. Now, she got a big break and has signed a few more projects.
The male lead VJS will be seen next in the comic drama Seethakaathi, which is his milestone silver jubilee flick and on this occasion, director Seenu Ramasamy who launched him as a hero in Thenmerku Paruvakatru revealed it was actor Arul doss who introduced him to Seenu.
While he had planned to initially cast Bharani, Inigo Prabhakar, and Vidharth and could not fix anyone for three months, it was Arul doss who acted with Vijay Sethupathi in Naan Mahaan Alla who introduced him to Seenu, launching his hero career. Seethakaathi is set to release on November 15/16.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu