King Akkineni Nagarjuna was last seen in the Multi-starrer comic entertainer Devadas costarring natural star Nani and directed by Sriram Aditya, which went on to gross more than 50 crores at the Box-Office.
While the movie emerged a decent success, he went on to star in Brahmastra costarring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Amitabh Bachchan, and wrapped his portions and returned to India, and next, he's starring in a bilingual.
This bilingual Directed by and starring Dhanush will be bankrolled by Sri Thenandal studios limited and the movie reportedly has Nagarjuna as a man from the 15th century through the Film is set in contemporary times. This movie also stars Aditi Rao Hydari, SJ Suryah, and many others. Aditi will be sharing screen space with King Akkineni for the first time in her career.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project