King Akkineni Nagarjuna was last seen in the Multi-starrer comic entertainer Devadas costarring natural star Nani and directed by Sriram Aditya, which went on to gross more than 50 crores at the Box-Office.
While the movie emerged a decent success, he went on to star in Brahmastra costarring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Amitabh Bachchan, and wrapped his portions and returned to India, and next, he's starring in a bilingual.
This bilingual Directed by and starring Dhanush will be bankrolled by Sri Thenandal studios limited and the movie reportedly has Nagarjuna as a man from the 15th century through the Film is set in contemporary times. This movie also stars Aditi Rao Hydari, SJ Suryah, and many others. Aditi will be sharing screen space with King Akkineni for the first time in her career.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry