It's a known fact that the 2014 national award winning Bollywood flick Queen directed by Vikas Bahl and starring Kangana Ranaut is being remade in all southern languages bankrolled by Mediente films.
Recently, the first look posters of Tamil version Paris Paris starring Kajal Aggarwal directed by Ramesh Arvind, and his Directorial Kannada version butterfly with Parul Yadav and Malayalam remake Zam Zam directed by Neelakanta and starring Manjima Mohan was released.
The Telugu remake That is Mahalakshmi starring Tamannaah did not have the director name as the movie was half made by neelakanta and rest was made by Prashanth Varma of Awe fame. However, it has been learnt that both makers aren't willing to take responsibility if the film fails and hence no name was mentioned.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry