Maatala Mantrikudu director Trivikram Srinivas who had started the year on a disastrous note with the milestone silver jubilee flick of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, Agnyaathavaasi which was a huge dampener has struck form.
He made a strong Comeback with his recent offering, Aravindha Samedha Veera Raghava starring Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde which has grossed more than 100 crores and shares of more than 45 crores within less than just two weeks. There are reports that Trivikram might do a movie with Pawan. But the director has denied everything related to that news.
While it was initially announced that Trivikram might direct Victory Venkatesh next, and recently it was said he would join hands with his son of Sathyamoorthy hero stylish star Allu Arjun and the movie would go on the floors soon.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'