Maatala Mantrikudu director Trivikram Srinivas who had started the year on a disastrous note with the milestone silver jubilee flick of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan, Agnyaathavaasi which was a huge dampener has struck form.
He made a strong Comeback with his recent offering, Aravindha Samedha Veera Raghava starring Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde which has grossed more than 100 crores and shares of more than 45 crores within less than just two weeks. There are reports that Trivikram might do a movie with Pawan. But the director has denied everything related to that news.
While it was initially announced that Trivikram might direct Victory Venkatesh next, and recently it was said he might join hands with his son of Sathyamoorthy hero stylish star Allu Arjun, it has been revealed that the director is yet to sign any new projects.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess