Director Siva, who started his career with Telugu movies, like Souryam, Shankam, Daruvu, later ventured into Tamil films with Siruthai in 2011, following which he had become a Kollywood maker itself, as he went on to direct movies back to back with none other than Thala Ajith.
As Siva completed a hattrick of hits with Thala Ajith, with movies like Veeram, Vedhalam and Vivegam released last year, the director is currently directing Ajith in Viswasam which is gearing up for a Pongal release, and now the buzz is out on the director's next movie as well.
While there were earlier reports that the director will join hands with Stylish star Allu Arjun, it has now been rumored that the director will next make a mass entertainer with Suriya. Tamanna will be doing the female lead role. Suriya is currently working on NGK with Selvaraghavan, and KV Anand's next.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu