Natural star Nani, who had a temporary respite in the form of his latest outing Devadas which was a semi-hit for him, is now busy with his 23rd movie, the sports-based drama Jersey which was launched in a simple event two days back in Hyderabad.
Bankrolled by Sithara entertainments, the movie which is directed by Gautam Tinanuri the young maker who shot to fame with the breezy Malli Raava will be a movie based on sports and relationship, and is set in the period between 1985-1996, with Nani playing a cricketer named Arjun.
Sandalwood beauty Shraddha Srinath plays his pair in the movie, and she has been excited and is lucky as she was supposed to star in Devadas opposite Nag but missed the opportunity and is now starring directly paired with Nani himself, The movie will also have tamil actor Sathyaraj.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu