Natural star Nani, who had a temporary respite in the form of his latest outing Devadas which was a semi-hit for him, is now enjoying the success with his sports-based drama Jersey which was a huge blockbuster and won the critics as well as the Box-Office.
Bankrolled by Sithara entertainments, the movie which is directed by Gautam Tinanuri the young maker who shot to fame with the breezy Malli Raava, the movie based on sports and relationship, was set in the period between 1985-1996, with Nani playing athe cricketer named Arjun.
Sandalwood beauty Shraddha Srinath played his pair in the movie, and she has been excited and elated with the success. During an interview she revealed that she was the first choice to act in 'Devdas', but she couldn't and now she is lucky to do 'Jersey' and score this huge success.
Nagarjuna Tensed About Hosting Bigg Boss 3 The other day, Journalist Swetha Reddy, actress Gayatri Gupta and producer K Jagadishwar Reddy who are fighting legal cases against Bigg Boss 3 have held a protest at Delhi's Jantar Mantar against the show. They said to the media that they are able to highlight their case at National Level with this protest.
- Kajal gets a Bad guy
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- Jhanvi looking to showcase her hidden stuff
- Eesha's Super Natural goes to Tamil
- Trisha gets a BIG banner
- Keerthy Suresh felt uncomfortable in such Clothes...
- Fake account create tantrums for Akkineni
- Srinivasa Kalyanam goes to Tamil with same hot chicks!
- Keerthy please say NO to 'THAT' Hero... Ignore that movie - Fans Beg the Actress
- Rakul Preet shows shameless and flawless before cameras
- Tamanna sits behind Kajal
- Sayyeshaa not leaving her Hubby 'ALONE' in movies
- Very HD Photos of Kalyani Priyadarshan as a temptation for your weekend - Pics Inside!
- When Samantha faced Oops moment before the cameras!
- Producers are scared to approach Gopichand