Lady superstar Nayanthara is currently starring in her 63rd movie, Airaa directed by KM Sarjun who had earlier directed the flop movie Echarikkai Ithu Manithargal Nadamadum idam with Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and also had directed two controversial and successful short films Lakshmi and Maa.
This movie is reportedly a horror movie with loads of spine-chilling episodes. However, Nayanthara was initially not convinced as she had already done two horror films Maya and Dora and hence demanded a change in script following which Sarjun had introduced the concept of double action and Nayanthara had accepted it with the director keeping one condition.
One of the roles will be a cute girl next door role and the other being a glamorous girl oozing oomph. While Nayanthara was initially hesitant to do the glamorous role, she has finally reportedly accepted to do glamour and one can expect a repeat of her hottest ever Billa two piece bikini act in Airaa, as she wanted to show enough difference between the two characters.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours