Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja had stepped into production earlier this year, and his first production venture despite being panned by critics was a commercially profitable venture, and the musician is all set to begin his next production venture as well soon.
In his YSR films banner, Yuvan will next be producing the long-delayed flick, Mamanithan, starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and directed by Seenu Ramasamy. The actor-director duo had earlier made Thenmerku Paruvakatru, Idam Porul Yeval, and Dharmadurai.
Mamanidhan will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and Isaignani Ilayaraja and will be a realistic rural entertainer, as per sources. The movie might have more than one heroine and will begin shooting in July. An inside source revealed that Kajal Aggarwal will be one of the female leads.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!