Director Suseenthiran has been known for his acclaimed movies like Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu, Azhaarsamiyin Kuthirai, Naan Mahaan Alla, Aadhalaal Kadhal Seiveer, Jeeva, and Pandiyanadu. The director has been multitasking with several projects in his kitty and has now launched his next.
Last seen with his directorial Nenjil Thunivirundhaal which was a dud, the director has been busy with Champion, Angel, and Genius, and today launched his next. Titled Kennedy Club, the movie stars directors Bharathiraja and Sasikumar besides Soori and Munishkanth Ramadoss.
Also starring newcomers Meenakshi, Gayatri, Soumya and Neetu, the film is based on a women's Kabaddi team and will release in Summer 2019. Mehreen will be doing the lead role in this venture. On the other hand, Suseenthiran's next, Genius based on the education system and starring debutant Roshan recently released on October 26.
This Old Hot Interview of Shruti goes Viral for obvious reasons - Hot Photos and Videos Inside Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- All you need to know about Rakul Preet's Mobile App
- Aditi to romance Flop hero!
- A Promotional song for Samantha!
- Amy jackson's Greece vacay - View Pics
- Anupama's professionalism!
- Hot Tempting Photos of Shruti as a Queen - View Photos
- Samantha just said yes to the offer!
- When 'THIS' married hero proposed Trisha on Twitter