Mallu beauty Lakshmi Menon had been a busy bee, bagging numerous Tamil movies after her debut hit Kumki way back in 2012, and was a part of many hits like Manjapai, Pandiyanadu, and also played Thala Ajith's sister in the Siva directed blockbuster Vedhalam.
However, despite hits like Jigarthanda, Kutty Puli and many more, the actress was not seen in action for more than a year in neither Tamil nor Telugu movies, and now, the actress who was last seen in Miruthan and Rekka both in 2016, is all set to make a comeback to Tamil films with a biggie.
Buzz is that the actress has been roped in to play the female lead in the upcoming directorial venture of Mundasupatti fame Ramkumar who had just delivered a hit with the psycho-thriller Ratsasan. She will be seen acting alongside national award winning actor Dhanush.
Ileana demands huge remuneration Ileana D'Cruz can definitely turn anyone into 'Ghost Rider' with her gorgeous and enchanting looks. She is also blessed with a body to die for. She is so perfect right from her head to toe and her elegance is completely personified.
- Kajal loses an advertisement project
- Vijay Sethupathi with Anand Shankar next!
- Kamal refers Marudhanayagam for Ponparappi violence
- Bollywood babe enters Kollywood!
- Keerthy Suresh fun time with Janhvi - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Desi Beauty Actress now goes BIG
- Ramya Krishnan next movie is sequel!
- A Costly Miss for Two Milky White Beauties
- Young 17-Year-Old Actress says NO to Sister Roles
- Finally Shruti Haasan Begins...
- Director turns Villain for Vani Bhojan
- Aishwarya Rajesh as medical representative
- Trisha to EXPOSE DARK SECRETS like 'SRILEAKS' and 'SUCHILEAKS'
- Dusky babe Actress gets a cameo from 'THIS' actor
- Sonia Agarwal is back as a Heroine