The sultry beauty Shruti Haasan has been known for her sensuous glam attacks on screen with a generous display of her voluptuous curves and uninhibited glam shows oozing oomph, and the actress was last seen in the south in Suriya starrer Singam 3, released a year back.
Now, the actress, also a talented singer and musician, spends most of her time, in composing and singing songs, besides also acting in a Bollywood flick directed by Mahesh Manjrekar alongside Vidyut Jamwal, and also spending time with her boyfriend, Michael Corsale, the London based actor.
Shruti Haasan has now made use of this break in her career, to enter an alternate career, as she is all set to follow the footsteps of Vishal who is hosting Naam Oruvar in Sun Tv, with her new talk Show, Hello Sago, on the same Sun TV. The program is expected to be the Tamil version of Rana Daggubati's Telugu show Number one Yaari.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu