Director SJ Suryah who had given hits like Vaali and Kushi had turned an actor with New, and went on to star in movies like Vyabari, Thalaimagan, Newton in Moondraam Vidhi all of which failed big time, almost totally ending his career in the industry.
However, he made a return as a full fledged actor with movies like Iraivi, Nenjam Marappathillai, Sypder, Iravaakaalam and now the actor has his hands full with numerous movie opposite talented directors, including a movie named Uyarndha Manithan with Amitabh Bachchan.
Now, the actor has signed to star in a movie titled Monster, which is a comic caper revolving around a protagonist and his troubles with a rat. The movie is directed by Nelson Venkatesan who had directed Oru Naal Koothu earlier and is bankrolled by Potential Studios.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry