Rana Daggubati's Tollywood career has been upbeat with back to back variety hits like Baahubali series, Ghazi, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, besides a flurry of movies in his kitty, in Telugu, Tamil, and Malayalam as well, where he will be making his debut.
On the other hand, the tall and handsome hero, who has already acted in Bollywood with movies like Department, Dum Maaro Dum, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, is all set to make re-entry into Bollywood as well, with an upcoming biggie which has been the talk of tinsel town.
Housefull 4 has been in news post #metoo campaign, with director Sajid Khan ousted from the project after sexual abuse complaints. and Nana Patekar who was also thrown out. Now it has been reported that Rana Daggubati has been roped in to replace Nana in the Akshay Kumar starrer.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu