Director Vikram Kumar, who had begun his career with the flop Alai starring Simbu and Trisha, had made a mark with his horror hit Yaavarum Nalam aka 13B, following which he entered into Tollywood, and set up a career there with hits like Ishq and Manam.
However his later movies like 24 with Suriya and Hello with Akhil Akkineni failed big time and put his career on rocks, On the other hand, Stylish star Allu Arjun aka Bunny had failed badly in his career with his disastrous movie Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India.
It was believed that Bunny and Vikram Kumar will be joining hands for an action thriller, but later it was said the BUnny will first work with Trivikram Srinivas who had earlier made Julayi and Son of Sathyamurthy with him. However, it has been revealed that a project with Vikram Kumar is still in pipeline and that it will be made next year. Shruti Haasan will be doing the female lead role in this venture.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry