Acting legend Sivaji Ganesan's son Prabhu Ganesan had been one of the top actors of the early 90s, and then his brother Ramkumar and Prabhu had ventured into production, making movies like Chandra Mukhi, Vetri Vizha, Aasal, and many other movies, and are a popular production house.
On the other hand, Sivaji's grandson and Prabhu's son Vikram Prabhu had ventured into acting with the 2012 end release Kumki, the elephant-human bond flick, which became a hit, He went on to star in several hits like Sigaram Thodu, Arima Nambi, and Vellakara Durai.
However, his later movies were disasters, and his last release 60 Vayadhu Maaniram was a dud, following which now he has acted in Thuppaki Munai directed by Dinesh Selvaraj and costarringHansikaa Motwani. the movie bankrolled by Kalaipuli S Thanu has him playing an encounter cop and the movie has been given a clean U certificate. Let's see if this December release can save his career.
Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi Nayantara who prefers to do female-centric roles in recent times has worked on the dark action comedy thriller titled as 'Kolamaavu Kokila'. The movie is also referred to as 'CoCo'. The movie is directed by Nelson and is funded by Lyca Productions.
- Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker