Bollywood ace director Anurag Kashyap, known for his raw and rustic gangster movies, and critically acclaimed movies which have cult following like Gangs of Wasseypur, Black Friday, Ugly, No Smoking, Dev D, and many other movies, has always been an ardent movie fan, celebrating all language movies.
He had recently had a release in the form of Manmarziyaan starring Tapsee Pannu and Abhishek Bachchan, and the director had also taken it to Twitter to express his interest to watch the Tamil movie Pariyerum Perumal, asking if the movie is running in Mumbai with subs. He also did villain role in Nayantara's 'Imaikaa Nodigal'.
Recently, the director had taken to Twitter to express his happiness of enjoying the recent Tamil gangster drama Vada Chennai art 1 directed by Vetrimaran and starring Dhanush, Andrea, Aishwarya Rajesh, Ameer, Sanuthirakani, and Kishore, and had appreciated the movie as the most original gangster film. and praising Vetrimaran as a consistently amazing maker.
Rana Daggubati's Transformation Rana Daggubati, who started off with a bang with his political entertainer Leader as a debut, later faded away with failures and wrong choices, until his career was resurrected by the Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli whose Baahubali series made him a force to reckon.
- Anushka with Gopichand?
- Tammu's Sizzling Avatar...
- Ouch! Trisha's next gets UNCUT release
- Samantha is READY TO DO SUCH A THING
- Rashmika Rampage continues
- Oops! Tamanna exposed at Airport - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara keeps Mega star waiting
- Jahnvi grabs it?
- Lavanya Tripathi slams rumour mongers
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara ready to conquer Hindi too
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- When Pooja Hegde's Mother-In-Law came to shooting spot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- PIC TALK: Kajal Aggarwal exposing her waist line in White Top