Bollywood has always been witnessing the presence of Khans, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, and the trio has been ruling Bollywood for more than 3 decades, and now, the industry is ruled still by them, alongside a younger crop of actors.
Heroes like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh are coming next to the Khans, and mostly it has been said that the heroes will be earning the highest pay package than the heroines, and heroes like Shahrukh and Salman are said to be earning more than 50 crores per film.
While Deepika Padukone had broken the myth with her this year's release Padmaavat where she had reportedly earned more than the two heroes Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, now, Kangana Ranaut is said to have got a pay package of 14 crores for her historical Manikarnika directed by Krish, and she had usually been earning 5-6 crores per film and this makes her the most earning Indian heroine.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'