Bollywood has always been witnessing the presence of Khans, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, and the trio has been ruling Bollywood for more than 3 decades, and now, the industry is ruled still by them, alongside a younger crop of actors.
Heroes like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh are coming next to the Khans, and mostly it has been said that the heroes will be earning the highest pay package than the heroines, and heroes like Shahrukh and Salman are said to be earning more than 50 crores per film.
While Deepika Padukone had broken the myth with her this year's release Padmaavat where she had reportedly earned more than the two heroes Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, now, Kangana Ranaut is said to have got a pay package of 14 crores for her historical Manikarnika directed by Krish, and she had usually been earning 5-6 crores per film and this makes her the most earning Indian heroine.
OMG... Alia Bhatt goes NAKED for a movie? PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE Alia Bhatt is a prominent actress who works extensively in Bollywood. She is also one of the highest-paid actresses in India and based on her salary and fame, she even got featured in Forbes Asia under 30 list. As we all knew, she is the daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and actress Soni Razdan.
- Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy?
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- When Kajal Aggarwal was 'READY FOR ANYTHING' just for MONEY...