Maatala Mantrikudu director Trivikram Srinivas had earlier this year had a huge career setback in the form of the disastrous Agnyaathavaasi, but made a strong return to form with his recent release Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava starring Jr NTR.
The faction drama has raked in more than 150 crores at the box office and now the director is all set to join hands with his Julayi and Son of Sathyamoorthy hero stylish star Allu Arjun for the third time. There have been a wide range of speculations
It had been speculated that the movie will be the Tollywood remake of youthful Bollywood surprise blockbuster Sonu Ki Tity ka sweety but Trivikram has quashed them as mere rumours adding that Bunny movie will be a youthful entertainer with an original script and will begin in December.
DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies! Mirnalini Ravi was one among the many youngsters of Tamilnadu, who had been making use of the popular platform of Dubsmash for making fun videos, and thanks to her effective use of the platform, she had become popular and had become a celebrity in no time.
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- "I won't hesitate to have Babies BEFORE MARRIAGE..." - What's cooking now Shruti Haasan?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED: 21 Photos of Jhanvi Kapoor where she has oozed the Oomph in Public before cameras
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon
- Kiara Advani moves to Azerbaijan
- Bikini Beauty's First Attempt
- 'Business Man' Director wants Kajal Aggarwal to join with 'Arjun Reddy' actor
- Ileana Delays it?
- Tamannaah plans more!
- Rakul Preet shows her complete down blouse full cleavage view to fans in a V-Cut Dress for 'THIS' reason - 9 Mood-Erecting Photos