Maatala Mantrikudu director Trivikram Srinivas had earlier this year had a huge career setback in the form of the disastrous Agnyaathavaasi, but made a strong return to form with his recent release Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava starring Jr NTR.
The faction drama has raked in more than 150 crores at the box office and now the director is all set to join hands with his Julayi and Son of Sathyamoorthy hero stylish star Allu Arjun for the third time. There have been a wide range of speculations
It had been speculated that the movie will be the Tollywood remake of youthful Bollywood surprise blockbuster Sonu Ki Tity ka sweety but Trivikram has quashed them as mere rumours adding that Bunny movie will be a youthful entertainer with an original script and will begin in December.
Rakul Preet Stormed a TV show with her costume Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'Aiyaary' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One among them is 'De De Pyaar De'.
- Ileana returns to Bollywood!
- Here's a Good news! Powerstar Pawan Kalyan returns back to Movies!
- Lady Superstar's blockbuster speaks Telugu!
- Telugu Ammayi bags another movie!
- Raashi Khanna's next release is 18+
- Kajal Aggarwal's Biggie gets support from a Bollywood actor
- Keerthy Suresh to join second schedule of Biggie
- Dusky Babe's next begins