One of the most anticipated projects of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the biopic of legendary actor and former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, NTR directed by Krish, and starring Nandamuri Balakrishna as his father.
The movie has a flurry of stars including Bolly babe Vidya Balan, Rakul Preet Singh, Rana Daggubati, Sumath, Prakashraj, and many others, and the movie will be releasing in two parts as NTR Kathanayakudu on January 9 and as NTR Mahanayakudu on January 24.
Now, it has been revealed that there is another addition to the cast, as director VV Vinayak has been finalized to play yesteryear legendary director Dasari Narayana Rao in the NTR biopic, and will have combination scenes with Balaiya. It must be noted that VV Vinayak might be making a movie with Balaiya sooner.
#Trisha - The Undisputed Queen of South Indian Cinema who rules for 16 years and many more to come! Circa 2000. Times, when the Vijay TV show Naiyandi Darbar hosted by Yugi Sethu, was being received well for his comic presentation, and one of the episodes had Trisha Krishnan, who had won Miss Salem and Miss Chennai in 1999 as the guest.
- Producers are in doubts to reach Kajal Aggarwal
- These photos of Shruti will make your Monday better
- Young actress received criticism again for Virginity losing comments
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna's Item song which exposes her Milky Thighs
- Tamanna sizzles the ramp - View Pics
- Tamanna shows off some erotic dance moves before public
- Throwback - Rakul Preet's 2-Piece BIkini Photos
- 29 Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Deepika during a Photoshoot
- Mahesh Babu's Girl Photoshoot in a Transparent Saree goes Viral - Hot Photos Inside
- LEAKED - Samantha's Private Bedroom Photo goes viral
- Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing?
- OMG... This is how Rakul Preet was dressed at a Wedding exposing her assets - PHOTOS INSIDE
- 27 HOT PHOTOS of Deepika in a teasing Saree
- Throwback - 15 Very High Clarity Photos of Trisha in RED Brassiere
- These 21 Photos of Deepika will make your Sunday better!