One of the most entertaining movies of 2015 happened to be Maari, the comic mass masala entertainer directed by Kadhalil Sothappuvathu Yeppadi and Vaayai Moodi Pesavum fame Balaji Mohan, in a move from his usual light-hearted movies, and went on to become a money spinner as well.
The movie starred Dhanush and Kajal Aggarwal as the lead pair, and now, the national award-winning actor is all set to return as the naughtiest don of our times in the sequel to the movie, Maari 2, again directed by Balaji Mohan and bankrolled by Dhanush himself in his Wunderbar Studios.
This sequel starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi as the female lead alongside Varalaxmi Sarathkumar, Kreshna, and Tovino Thomas as the principal antagonist besides Maari's sidekicks Vinoth and Robo Shankar, had its first look released today, and the movie is announced as a December release,
Nithya Menen's next attempt! Mallu babe Nithya Menen is known for her bubbly performances in movies like Ala Modalaindi and Ishq, while also being known for her intense and emotional performances in movies like Sega, 24, and was last seen in smaller roles in movies like Janatha Garage and Geetha Govindam.
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!