Natural star Nani, who had been on a hit delivering spree until 2017, with back to back hits like Nenu Local, Majnu, Gentleman, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, Ninnukori, and MCA Middle Class Abbayi, is now on a totally opposite phase of his career with back to back failures.
Nani's last few films like Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Devadas did not perform well, and in this period, his contemporaries like Vijay Deverakonda have risen the ladder, with 100+ crores grossers and he had also faced another setback in the form of his Bigg Boss TV stint.
Now, it has been revealed that Natural star Nani is all set to join hands with the creative director Vikram Kumar who is currently out of form with the failures of 24 and Hello. Earlier Bunny was supposed to work with Vikram Kumar, and with him opting to work with Trivikram rather, the script has now gone to Nani.
Nayantara's 'CoCo' goes to Hindi Nayantara who prefers to do female-centric roles in recent times has worked on the dark action comedy thriller titled as 'Kolamaavu Kokila'. The movie is also referred to as 'CoCo'. The movie is directed by Nelson and is funded by Lyca Productions.
- Trisha is the most Adorable "Mommy" - View Pics!
- Kajal has turned the tide
- Bunny never chose the director, but 'She' will be the female lead...
- Mallu Beauty for Biggie?
- Copycat Director to Spoil again...
- Acclaimed maker gets Two Hot Chicks for his next
- Bubbly Babe's coming together
- Rakul Preet reunites with her Flop Pair under Flop Maker