Superstar Mahesh Babu was last seen playing a young chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, in the Koratala Siva directed blockbuster political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu. costarring Kiara Advani, Prakashraj and Sarathkumar and bankrolled by DVV Danayya.
Post the massive comeback by Superstar after his flop outing with SPYder last year, the actor has been working on his milestone silver jubilee flick Maharshi, directed by Vamshi Paidipally and bankrolled by Dil Raju, PVP and Aswini Dutt, which is scheduled to release on April 5.
On the other hand, the actor will next move on to his 26th movie, directed by creative maker Sukumar, who had earlier directed the critically acclaimed One Nenokkadine with Mahesh Babu, and this movie is expected to have either Bharat Ane Nenu babe Kiara Advani or Geetha Govindam girl Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'