The slim and sexy babe Trisha, has been having a great 2018 so far, as she had made her Malayalam debut early this year with Hey Jude opposite Nivin Pauly, and later did her first dual role act in the horror thriller Mohini, and scored a blockbuster with her romantic entertainer 96.
Riding high on some interesting success stories, the actress will next have a glimpse of action coming soon. Trisha had been starring in Gharjanai, which is touted to be the Tamil remake of Anushka Sharma starrer 2015 hit thriller NH10, which is directed by Sundar Balu.
Now, the director Sundar Balu has revealed that the teaser of the action-packed thriller will be out after Diwali. The movie which is set in a road trip backdrop and honor killings also stars Vamsy Krishna and TV star Amit Bhargav in vital roles and aims a mid-2019 release.
STR approaches Rakul Preet... The controversial actor Simbu aka STR, last seen in the disastrous flick Anbanavan Asarathavan Adangathavan AAA, had been on a brief sabbatical before he sprung back to action shooting for Maniratnam's multistarrer Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, which has already wrapped shoot.
- Tharun's awkward comments on movie reviews...
- Manjima decides to lose some flesh!
- Priyamani is lacking chances and she prefers to act 'This' way
- Anasuya returns to politics!
- Brothers come together for 'PARTY'
- Ileana - Back to Basics
- Pooja Hegde troubles Mahesh Babu
- 'Baahubali' records broken by 'Sanju' earlier, now '2 Point O'