Tall and handsome hero Jayam Ravi, after a brief lull post-Thani
oruvan blockbuster with average outings like Miruthan and Bogan, was back with a bang earlier this year, with his space flick Tik Tik Tik by Shakthi Soundarrajan which went on to become a blockbuster.
Following this, the actor is now starring in Adangamaru, his 23rd movie, which is directed by debutant Karthik Thangavel, and co-starring Raashi Khanna, Azhagam Perumal, Ganja Karuppu, Muneeshkanth, and Subbu Panchu, and is bankrolled by Ravi's mother in law Sujatha Vijayakumar.
The movie has music by Sam CS and reportedly deals with the police backdrop politics, and this is all about what happens to the protagonist after he completes IPS and how he is treated in the department by seniors and has scenes based on Nirbhaya incident as well. Raashi Khanna is doing the character of a female lead who falls in love with a cop. The movie is expected to release next month.
Rakul Preet thrashes rumours Slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh, though she had started her career with Sandalwood flicks and Tamil movies, gained prominence with her Tollywood movies, as she got to star opposite all top heroes like Mahesh Babu, Jr NTR, Ramcharan, and scored several hit movies as well.
- Nithya Menen's next attempt!
- Tamanna's role, a secret!
- Keerthy Suresh's Tollywood Desire
- 'Taxiwaala' is a Hit... But...
- Meet Mega Hero's GIRL...
- Rakul Preet's movie shifts to January
- Oops! Even Regina's movie joins Christmas clash
- Nayantara's Long Pending movie gets some ray of light
- Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...