Creative director Sukumar is a busy man, as he emerged successful after his failure One Nenokkadine with Superstar Mahesh Babu by delivering the non-Baahubali industry blockbuster Rangasthalam, the Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer rural political entertainer.
Post the success of Rangasthalam, Sukumar had been signed to direct the 26th movie of Superstar Mahesh Babu, to break the jinx of their One Nenokkadine failure, and this movie will begin shooting after the completion of his milestone silver jubilee flick Maharshi.
Now it has been revealed that the director who was speculated to direct Macho hero Prabhas next year end, will now be directing young sensation of Tollywood Vijay Deverakonda in a movie based on Razakkar movement, and the movie also might get funded by Mythri Movie makers. Kajal Aggarwal will be doing the female lead role. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
'Geetha Govindam' Director ready to go with Kajal Aggarwal for 'THIS' Genre.. Director Parasuram has been known for delivering family entertainers, with movies like Saarocharu, Anjaneyulu, Solo, and Srirasthu Subhamasthu, but though he was delivering engaging flicks, could not quite score a success commercially.
- DUBSMASH fame Girl now enters Movies!
- 35-Year-Old Chick for 67-Year-Old Actor ??
- Can Lavanya Tripathi turn the fortune wheel?
- Actress having Affair with Indian Cricket Team Coach?
- Young Director confirms Kajal Aggarwal is not in the project
- Deepika Padukone to join hands with Irrfan Khan
- Flop Hero Wants Anupama
- Naga Shourya returns soon